Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little Hands

I stumbled across this clip through a little internet jumping the other day and really liked it. It's probably about time to update the blog, but since I don't anything particularly interesting to say I thought I'd share the clip. This is a recording of the Skip Spence song "Little Hands"1 by Beck, with Wilco, Feist and Jamie Lidell. You can read more about it on his website if you're interested, or just watch the video. I think it's pretty cool. He says it's a Christmas song, and the words do have a vaguely Christmas-y fell to them, so it's appropriate to the upcoming holiday season.




1 I say that as though I know the Skip Spence song well and everyone else should too, but this is the first time I've ever heard (of) it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was cool, good blend of artists.

Melanie Carbine said...

I <3 Wilco and Feist. I think I hear some bells in it which of course means Christmas songs. And, little hands (elves...er I mean little kids gathered).