Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hawaii Pics

I figured that if we kept waiting for Kelsey and I to coordinate, or for Mom and Dad to coordinate, Hawaii pictures would never make it up, and I know that some of you have been waiting for awhile. So since I found myself with a couple minutes to spare here, and since I haven't blogged for almost two weeks, and since I miraculously have an internet connection in my apartment again (hooray!), I thought I'd post a bunch. There's minimal commentary here since a few minutes really is all I have, but it's better than nothing.

At the airport.


On the plane. No, we didn't crash. I know. You were almost fooled.


A few pictures from around the island.



Kelsey, avert your eyes...








On the volcano.






Dad and Kelsey conquer the mountain.


Close your eyes again, Kelsey.






Kelsey's favorite part of the trip :)




...and home again (almost).


And there are about fifty gazillion pictures where those came from, so now I'll leave it to someone else in the family (Dad, I'm looking your way...) to complete the story.

:)

5 comments:

Abominable Snowman said...

I'll tell you, after seeing the pictures I'm packing my bags for the return trip. Anyone for dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise?

We'll have to see what we can do to get some more pictures out there.

Nice work, Amy!

Richard said...

I hate to break it to you, but all of your planes crashed. That's all a landing is, after all, a controlled crash.

Hawaii doesn't look that different from when I lived there many, many years ago. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Kelsey said...

Name the time and date we're going, Dad, and I'll meet you there!

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

Good job Amy! I'm really busy right now, but I'll see if I can get a few more posted ;-)

LilJ said...

So much to say about some of those pics...but I'll just say this, looks like it was a blast. (Dad, for your sake I'm glad they have bathrooms in Hawaii)